Personal Injury Attorneys, Family Law & Criminal Lawyers Shelton CT and Bridgeport CT
Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C., a Martindale-Hubbell AV-rated law firm with offices in Shelton and Bridgeport Connecticut, was established in 1990 with a single purpose: To advocate for all of our clients, individuals and commercial entities, relentlessly and vigorously to achieve the client's goal. This commitment to excellent representation is reflected in the number of clients who repeatedly seek our counsel and representation in their legal matters.
- Shelton, Connecticut
- Bridgeport, Connecticut
Call Us 24/7
Our Practice Areas
Business Law - Commercial Law - Criminal Law - Family Law - Personal Injury Law - Real Estate Law and more...
Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C.
At Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C., we know how complex the law can be for the average person. Our experienced and talented lawyers genuinely care about helping their clients achieve favorable outcomes. They also take the time to address their clients’ questions and concerns. Here are the areas of law they concentrate on:
- Bankruptcy Law: Bankruptcy refers to the legal process in which people or entities discharge some or all of their debts. If you’re drowning in debt and feel like you’ll never get out, bankruptcy may be a good option for you. Since bankruptcy involves many complexities, it’s critical to have a skilled lawyer on your side. Our Shelton, CT lawyers have helped numerous clients through the bankruptcy process and can help you too.
- Criminal Law: Getting charged with a crime can be one of the most terrifying experiences of a person’s life. In the U.S., individuals have the right to defend themselves in a court of law. The criminal lawyers at our firm can provide strong defenses for robbery, assault, fraud, drug possession, driving while intoxicated and various other offenses.
- Personal Injury Law: Suffering injuries from an accident caused by another person or entity can be devastating. The personal injury lawyers at our firm are here to help and have experience in many areas of personal injury law, including car accidents, animal attacks, medical malpractice, slip and fall accidents and defective products. They work hard to get their clients the compensation they deserve for their injuries.
- Divorce and Family Law: Divorce and family law covers everything from divorce to child custody. Our lawyers have extensive experience and training in all areas of family law and can be a great asset to their clients. We know how stressful the divorce and child custody processes can be and want to be there for you every step of the way.
- Business Law: Business laws can change from year to year and greatly affect business owners. Our lawyers can assist companies with a variety of business matters, from business formation to reviewing contracts. We can also help business owners avoid costly litigation.
- Estate Planning Law: Estate planning is important for people of all ages. Life can be unpredictable, and you want your loved ones to be financially taken care of. Our lawyers have experience in all aspects of estate planning, from wills and trusts, and can make the process less confusing for clients.
- Employment Law: Employment law focuses on mediating relationships between workers, employers and the government. Our knowledgeable lawyers are there for workers who have been treated unfairly by employers. We can litigate claims for various types of employment discrimination, including race, gender, age, sexual harassment and wrongful termination.
If you need assistance with one of these legal matters, schedule a consultation with one of our skilled lawyers today.
“Attorneys at Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C are knowledgeable and professional. They take time to understand your situation and deliver the best legal support. I worked with Mr. Willinger, Mr. Robbins, and Mr. Lenes for my business needs, and their legal expertise and timeliness support provided me and my business with the best outcome. I highly recommend their legal services to get the results you want.”