Personal Injury Law Attorneys Shelton CT and Bridgeport CT
The personal injury attorneys at Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C. have more than four decades of insight in the personal injury litigation field. We take great pride in their knowledge of the legal system and their ability to maximize your damage award.
When you are injured through someone else’s negligence, we will help you with skilled legal assistance, extensive knowledge of the law and our commitment to giving you peace of mind. We will:
- Explain your rights so that you can make informed decisions about how to proceed.
- Describe in detail our expectations, from length of the process to a potential outcome.
- Investigate every aspect of your case and explain what we must prove to make a recovery.
- Develop strategies to achieve our goals for compensation.
- Analyze settlement offers to ensure they are fair and include all past and future medical expenses, lost wages, and damage amounts related to compensation for your pain and suffering.
- If negotiations fail to achieve our desired result, we will take personal injury cases to court and relentlessly pursue compensation.
Our firm has an exemplary record of achieving our clients’ goals at the negotiation table as well as through litigation. You will benefit from our extensive experience in a wide range of injury claims, including, but not limited to:
- Amusement park accidents
- Auto accidents
- Construction accidents
- Defective product injuries and products liability
- Animal attacks (i.e. dog bites)
- Elevator or escalator accidents
- Fires or explosions
- Food poisoning
- Injuries from defective products, equipment, and drugs
- Medical malpractice
- Motorcycle or bike accidents
- Nursing home neglect
- Pedestrian accidents
- Recreational accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Three-wheeler, four-wheeler, and ATV accidents
- Truck, tractor-trailer, 18-wheeler, and semi-truck accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Wrongful death
For additional information about personal injury, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Personal Injury Law attorneys: