Connecticut Criminal Defense Attorneys
The criminal defense attorneys at Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C. will help you understand your rights within the criminal justice system. Whether you have been arrested, currently have charges pending against you, or you’ve been accused of a crime, we will help you understand the consequences you face and all of your options under the law.
When your liberty is at stake, every stage of your case requires the utmost care. Moreover, when criminal cases are assessed and analyzed, the people behind this work have a clear understanding of how not everything is black and white. For example, when the case is looked at, some of the questions are as follows. Who was involved in the case? Were there any deaths? How did any of the deaths happen? Do any of the people involved have a criminal history? In other words, we will help you understand the charges against you, evaluate your options, and be your champion in the courtroom. When defending your liberty, we will:
- Evaluate the charges against you and provide a clear picture of the strength of the prosecutor’s case. Moreover, an evaluation helps to paint a clear picture of the what, where, how, when, and why so that there are no holes in the case that people end up asking about.
- Investigate the allegations in the police report, witness statements, and the evidence against you.
- Discuss your eligibility for diversionary programs and other pre-trial resolutions to your case.
- Analyze the legal issues involved in your case, including;
- Illegal search and seizure
- Admissibility of field sobriety test results
- Admissibility of breathalyzer test results
- Admissibility of toxicology reports
- Admissibility of statements to police or witnesses
- Passionately advocate for you and protect your rights throughout the process.
Our firm will always try to resolve your case in a manner that helps keep your record free of criminal charges whenever possible. We represent clients accused of a wide variety of criminal charges (felony, misdemeanor, and minor infractions). As said before, not every case is black and white, and as such, many different types of cases are needed to get to the bottom of the matter. Even when there is a case to be wrong, it is essential to know the type of act at hand, what happened, the details, etc., as to what transpired. For example, if there is an assault case, the type of physical violence needs to be known since there are many types of acts that can be assault (sexual assault, sucker punching, biting and scratching someone, attacking someone with a weapon, etc). Some of the criminal cases our firm handles include:
- Domestic Violence
- Driving Under the Influence
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Gun Possession
- Sexual Offenses
- Drug Possession
- Marijuana Possession
- Cocaine Possession
- Reckless Driving
- Reckless Endangerment
Criminal Defense Attorneys:
Call Us 24/7