Criminal Defense Attorneys Shelton CT and Bridgeport CT
The criminal defense attorneys at Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C. will help you understand your rights within the criminal justice system. Whether you have been arrested, currently have charges pending against you or you’ve been accused of a crime, we will help you understand the consequences you face and all of your options under the law.
When your liberty is at stake, every stage of your case requires the utmost care. We will help you understand the charges against you, evaluate your options, and be your champion in the courtroom. When defending your liberty, we will:
- Evaluate the charges against you and provide a clear picture of the strength of the State’s case.
- Investigate the allegations contained in the police report, witness statements, and the evidence against you.
- Discuss your eligibility for diversionary programs and other pre-trial resolutions to your case.
- Analyze the legal issues involved in your case, including;
- Illegal search and seizure
- Admissibility of field sobriety test results
- Admissibility of breathalyzer test results
- Admissibility of toxicology reports
- Admissibility of statements to police or witnesses
- Passionately advocate for you and protect your rights throughout the process.
Our firm will always try to resolve your case in a manner that helps keep your record free of criminal charges whenever possible. We represent clients accused of a wide variety of criminal charges (felony, misdemeanor and minor infractions) including:
- Domestic Violence
- Driving Under the Influence
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Gun Possession
- Sexual Offenses
- Drug Possession
- Marijuana Possession
- Cocaine Possession
- Reckless Driving
- Reckless Endangerment
Criminal Defense Attorneys: