Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Bridgeport, CT
The personal injury attorneys at Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C. have over four decades of experience in the personal injury litigation bill. We take great pride in the knowledge of the legal system and the ability to maximize your award damage that the lawyers at Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C. have at their disposal.
We are injured through someone else’s negligence, you deserve a lawyer that is able to provide you with skilled legal assistance, extensive knowledge of the law and commitment to giving you peace of mind. At Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C. we will:
- Explain your rights so that you can make informed decisions about how to proceed.
- Describe in detail our expectations, from length of the process to a potential outcome.
- Investigate every aspect of your case and explain what we must prove to make a recovery.
- Develop strategies to achieve our goals for compensation.
- Analyze settlement offers to ensure they are fair and include all past and future medical expenses, lost wages, and damage amounts related to compensation for your pain and suffering.
- If negotiations fail to achieve our desired result, we will take personal injury cases to court and relentlessly pursue compensation.
Our law firm deals with, and has dealt with in the past:
- Amusement park accidents
- Auto accidents
- Construction accidents
- Defective product injuries and products liability
- Animal attacks (i.e. dog bites)
- Elevator or escalator accidents
- Fires or explosions
- Food poisoning
- Injuries from defective products, equipment, and drugs
- Medical malpractice
- Motorcycle or bike accidents
- Nursing home neglect
- Pedestrian accidents
- Recreational accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Three-wheeler, four-wheeler, and ATV accidents
- Truck, tractor-trailer, 18-wheeler, and semi-truck accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Wrongful death
When you decide to write a motorcycle, you are at high risk of motorcycle accidents. One minute you’re cruising down the road of the motorcycle, you’re enjoying the ride, and the next you’re swerving to avoid cars at a left turn right in front of you. It all happened so quickly and it’s not your fault. However, oftentimes the defensive side of it, the car that was at the root of the problem is going to try to say it was your fault. That is why when you are in a motorcycle accident you should work with a motorcycle accident lawyer in Bridgeport, CT that is filled to the brim with enthusiasts.
Motorcycle enthusiasts are more likely to ride motorcycles and be passionate about motorcycles and protecting clients who ride motorcycles’ rights in helping fight the compensation they deserve.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle rack, you are going to need help immediately. There are many reasons to hire an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer in Bridgeport, CT, but some of those are the fact that your lawyer can help collect and preserve evidence, they can help you in establishing blame or fall, they can help you in determining the liable parties, identifying the damages and applying your prayers as from your insurance company.
Reach out to Willinger, Willinger & Bucci today about your motorcycle accident lawyer in Bridgeport, CT need.