The dedicated attorneys and staff at Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C. are proud to represent more than 8,500 participant families as the exclusive Connecticut provider for LegalShield, Inc. LegalShield, Inc., a pioneer in the industry, provides legal protection plans to more than 1.5 million individuals, small businesses and families throughout the United States and in parts of Canada.
Connecticut businesses and families protected by LegalShield call Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C. whenever they have a legal concern, whether large or small. We also represent members outside the state who have a legal concern that involves Connecticut law.
Our reputation for excellence has earned us the honor of representing LegalShield clients in Connecticut. We are committed to the highest professional standards and exceptional, personal service.
LegalShield plans provide members with:
- Attorney consultation
- Letter writing
- Document preparation and review
- Last will and testament preparation
- Traffic violation defense
- Automobile-related criminal charges defense
- General trial defense
- Referral to an attorney at a discounted rate
Using your plan is easy.
When you are faced with a legal issue, do not hesitate to contact our office. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can help. You will rest easier knowing your problem is in our hands.
- Call our toll-free phone number 800-811-4537, 8:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday - Friday, EST.
- Have your LegalShield membership number handy (that number is on membership card). The customer service representative will verify your information and obtain details about the nature of your call.
- You can expect a call back from an attorney within 8 business hours.
- If you want to send us documents, please fax them to 203-712-7097. If you wish to e-mail documents, please call for further instructions. Please include a cover sheet that contains your complete name, membership number, a phone number where you can be reached and an intake number if any.
For an overview of How to Use Your LegalShield Membership, click here:
Wills are a necessity
One of your free benefits under your LegalShield plan is to have a Will completed for yourself and for all other covered family members, and to have it updated every few years. We urge you to take advantage of this excellent benefit.
Many people mistakenly believe that without a Will their assets will automatically go to their spouse, partner or children at death. This is not necessarily true. Without a Will, your estate could be distributed in a manner that does not meet your wishes, distribution could be delayed, and your estate could pay higher probate costs or increased death taxes. LegalShield has made it simple and cost-effective to avoid these pitfalls.
A Will accomplishes many estate planning objectives:
- Designating who will receive your assets
- Determining how your estate is distributed
- Choosing individuals to manage your estate
- Minimizing estate settlement costs and taxes
- Selecting guardians for your children
- Providing enough liquid assets to final expenses
If you have not yet had your Will completed, you can do so at any time during your membership. Simply fill in the Will Questionnaire Form you received in your membership packet and send it to our firm. If you cannot locate your Will Questionnaire Form, please call us and we will be happy to send one to you.
Once you have received your completed will from Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C., you must have it properly executed (signed by witnesses in the presence of a Notary Public) in order for it to be valid. You may execute your will at various places, such as at a bank or a town hall. It is our experience, however, that fewer agencies are willing to execute Wills. With this in mind, Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C. has implemented quarterly Will Execution Nights. On Will Execution Nights, our firm makes available the staff and witnesses necessary for you to have your Will executed.
Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C. is a full-service law firm representing individual and business clients throughout Fairfield and New Haven counties and across Connecticut.