Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C Legal Scholarship 2022
We at Willinger, Willinger & Bucci P.C dedicate ourselves to improving the lives of our clients by providing valuable legal services across various practice areas. Being able to personally assist many people is a privilege, and we continue to extend our services in a variety of ways. Access to a great education is just one of the areas that we are strong advocates for.
As legal professionals, we know firsthand how important a top education is. Attorneys, paralegals, and other professionals in the field of law must go through rigorous courses and training in order to excel and go on to fulfilling career paths. Education is foundational to a legal career. However, we understand the challenges that many people face in getting access to the quality education they strive for.
We are proud to present the Willinger, Willinger & Bucci P.C. Legal Scholarship 2022 to a talented and accomplished student who is looking to pursue the study of law. The scholarship recipient will be a student who not only excels academically but exemplifies service and leadership. Our hope is that this scholarship allows top student to chase their passion and become a member of the next class of legal professionals. By highlighting the value of education, we want to continue to uplift outstanding individuals within the community.
- This scholarship is open to any student who is currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students as well as high school seniors and students who possess a GED who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be dedicated to trying to improve the lives of others and be able to demonstrate this commitment in their essay.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Essay Prompt & Questions
Respond to the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
- What is a particular experience that made you want to pursue a legal career?
- What do you think are the 3 most important values that someone pursuing a career in law should have?
- What kind of change do you hope to bring to society as an aspiring legal professional?
Required Application Materials
- Current Resume in PDF format;
- Essay: 800-word minimum and 1,000-word maximum. Visual creativity encouraged; and
- Current, unofficial transcript.
Submission Deadline: December 15, 2022
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: by January 31, 2023
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions, please feel free to email email@example.com