Personal Injury Lawyer in Bridgeport, CT
If you have been injured and in search of an experienced personal injury lawyer in Bridgeport, CT, you have come to the right place. Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C. is the law firm you can trust with your personal injury. When you suffer an injury because of another person’s negligence, you have the right to file a claim against them so that you can be properly compensated for the pain and suffering that you have injured. An injury can greatly impact your life, putting you out of work for weeks to months. It is an inconvenience and burden that you should not have to go through. With a skilled personal injury lawyer’s assistance and support, you don’t have to go through the complex legal process alone.
What Qualifies as a Personal Injury Case
Personal injury lawsuits are a type of civil case and they can occur after car crashes, defective products, slip, and falls — just to name some of the most common occurrences. The legal definition of a personal injury is a personal injury that occurs when a person’s body, mind, or emotions are injured as a result of the negligence, carelessness or wrongful conduct of another person.
Confirming whether or not you are the victim of a personal injury can be difficult. A top lawyer can conduct a full investigation and find crucial evidence to support your argument and achieve a settlement that you may be entitled to. If you are unsure if your personal injury falls under these circumstances then you should reach out to a personal injury lawyer in Bridgeport, CT at a law firm like Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C. to schedule a consultation to get a better understanding of your legal options.
Types of Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury is a broad field of law. A personal injury case is when a person suffers an illness or injury at the hands of a person or company who acted negligently, whether deliberately or not. A persona can be held liable if there is evidence found that links them to the act that resulted in direct harm to a victim. Some of the most common types of personal injury cases that many people are familiar with are as follows:
- Car accidents. Drivers who are not paying attention to their surroundings or casually disregard the safety of others around them can inflict harm on innocent victims. Victims can file a claim against negligent drivers.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Because of their small size and lack of sturdy protective barriers, cyclists are often personal injury victims because drivers fail to see them or do not give them the right of way.
- Pedestrian accidents. Personal injury lawyers often assist clients who have been struck by a driver while they have been walking on a sidewalk or crossing a street.
- Slip and falls. A slip and fall can happen because of hazards like spilled food, liquids, and recently mopped floors. Property owners can be held liable if they fail to remove the hazard or do not install a visible sign.
- Workplace accidents. Accidents in the workplace can result in serious injury to workers. An employer can be held accountable if they violated safety measures and knowingly put workers at risk.
- Medical Malpractice. Doctors and healthcare professionals who breached their duty of care, resulting in harm to their patient are often at the center of personal injury lawsuits.
- Product Defects. A product with a defect can seriously injure consumers. Examples of defects include technical flaws and insufficient instructions.
Statute of Limitations
There is limited time for a victim to submit a claim. Depending on the state, the statute of limitations for personal injury cases varies. To learn more about the requirements to submit a valid personal injury claim, contact a lawyer and they will give you the specific information pertaining to your case.
Legal Counsel You Can Depend On
Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C. have more than four decades of knowledge and expertise in the personal injury litigation field. You can trust in our ability to maximize your damage award so that you can get your life back on track. When you are injured because of someone else’s negligence it can take a toll on your life both mentally and physically. We understand that and we want you to know that we will always be on your side fighting for you and what you deserve to return to life before your personal injury.
We have the skilled legal assistance and commitment that you have been looking for. Our law firm has years of experience in personal injury cases that once you hire us, you will be able to have the peace of mind that your case in the right hands. We will always explain your rights to help you better understand your case and to make informed decisions when it comes to advancing your case throughout its legal process.
Fiercely Advocating For Clients’ Rights
You can trust that we will always describe in detail our expectations throughout the entire process. You will never be caught off guard. With our decades of legal knowledge and expertise, we will be able to develop strategies that will ensure that we achieve our goals for compensation so that you can get back to living your life without any financial worries.
We know how difficult it is to go through a personal injury. Sometimes injuries could leave you in a position where you won’t be able to return to the same quality of life that you were living before your injury. However, you can trust us that we will be dedicated to your case to make sure that you get the justice you deserve so that you can begin this new chapter in your life.
Why You Should Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
How To Contact A Personal Injury Lawyer In Bridgeport, Connecticut
Do not hesitate, get the help that you deserve today. Contact a personal injury lawyer in Bridgeport, CT from Willinger, Willinger & Bucci, P.C.